Sider

torsdag 17. april 2014

Art dump

Hello guys, here's some art I drew for the challenges over at RPGmaker forums. THey are not particularly well done, but I think they are worth a share anyway. 



 1. Here the challenge was to draw a skill that is rarely seen in a video game. I went with the catgirl summoning an avalanche of cats because...I have no idea. It just popped into my head.

2. Here the idea was to draw a scene of despair. I don't know what can cause more despair than to see hours of video game time run down the drain.                                        
   3. Here the challenge was to design a weapon. I went with a sword which is double blade, one blade is one fire and the other is freezing cold. Useful`? I don't think so.
 4. Here the challenge was to draw something with only four colors. I think a castle in the swamps with the sun rising in the distance would be nice. I think it came out rather nicely really.
 5. Here the challenge was to design an armor. Considering how minmaxing works in most RPGs, I suppose you could end up with rather silly outfits.
 6. Here the challenge was to draw something from Greek Mythology. I am sure a greek sphinx devouring a bad riddleguesser would fit into the theme quite nicely.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar